Back to Calendar
City Council Meeting
2017 Supplemental Appropriations
Council Committee Review?:
Council Work Session
Date(s) of Committee Review:
Agenda Item Description or Legislation Title
An Ordinance Authorizing Transfers Between Various Funds Of The City Of Huber Heights, Ohio And Amending Ordinance No. 2016-O-2251 By Making Supplemental Appropriations For Expenses Of The City Of Huber Heights, Ohio For The Period Beginning January 1, 2017 And Ending December 31, 2017.
Purpose and Background
The supplemental appropriations are for the following purposes:
The following transfers and reductions of previously budgeted transfers are associated with the final bid amount plus contingency for the Fishburg Road improvement project:
- $35,934 reduction of transfer from Local Street Capital Fund to Issue 2 Fund.
- $28,270 additional transfer needed from Water Fund to Issue 2 Fund.
- $20,488 additional transfer needed from the Sewer Fund to Issue 2 Fund.
- $7,824 reduction of transfer from Storm Water Management Fund to Issue 2 Fund.
- $225.89 transfer from FEMA Fund to Fire Fund for O.T. for Hurricane Harvey relief in Texas (matched by FEMA reimbursement).
- $330,000 for Montgomery County TIF PILOT payment to schools for 2nd half 2017 (received in September from Montgomery County).
- $32,000 for Outdoor Emergency Alerting System
Source of Funds:
Montgomery County TIF Fund
Recurring Cost? (Yes/No):
Funds Available in Current Budget? (Yes/No):
AgendaQuick©2005 - 2021 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved